Sunday, October 23, 2005

here comes your man

That was so sweet - I'm all teary eyed and stuff. It's so comfortable and nice to be with friends who understand where you are coming from.

I was on vacation with a friend/coworker this week and she commented that all her friends leave each other when a dude comes around (her included) and that's just the way it is. I said that my friends from back home were different. Maybe it's the places we hung out (in cool bars, not dance clubs), but they had to pass "the friend test." And if the dude didn't get along with all of us, then forget em. She looked at me like I was odd.

Moral of the story: It will be nice to be home for Christmas.

PS: I think you would have liked the Brazilian boy I met this week. He would have passed the friend test and he doesn't like to dance:)!!!

No comments: