Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Cheer On!

This will be short and sweet - but I need to catch up on some blogging:

1. Hunter Girls pics coming soon - but seriously - mine are a let-down - so I'm pretty much going to link you to my parents' site for the good shots.

2. Exciting stuff happening tomorrow night - check back for THAT blog.

3. Yes - Lifetime Fitness. I've been having a blast with the different classes Andrea and I have taken. (PS - wanna have a surefire way to make yourself go to the gym? Have a workout buddy - ESPECIALLY a teacher - they like to have lesson plans - and be organized like that!) So - Andrea and I usually plan the week - what nights are we going - what time - class or no class . . . So we've done a couple different Aqua classes, a Pilates class, Latin Fusion, and I met with the trainer for my complimentary session - so we have a lifting routine. But - the number one fave of ours right now is the Cheer Class! How cool is this??? Our instructor is a former college cheerleader (Alabama - and then SCSU) - and now he is a cheer coach. (or is that former too?) ANYHOO - Perry - (who I'm pretty sure is straight) - is totally cool - and kicks our butt everytime! But it's great! We leave there sweaty - out of breath - and feeling GOOD! (And we also have a cheertastic cheer routine mastered! . . ok . . well completed at least!)

So - tonight was Hip Hop. This would have been our first time . . but Lonny called to invite me to "Kids Eat Free Tuesday" at Perkins with them - and needing some Alice time, Andrea and I changed plans from 6:45 Hip Hop to 4:30 Aqua. Well. . . we never made it to Aqua - we stopped off at Psycho Suzies for much needed beer and happy hour apps! (pickle roll ups and pita triangles with hummus). . . . :) Oh well - it will be 4 days this week at the gym instead of 5 . . .so sue us!! :)

. . .and now I need to get to bed - BIG day tomorrow! Stay Posted. . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bout freaking time you updated you Cheerleader you! Can't wait to see the blog for tonight! LRH2

jb said...

good for you on the trips to Lifetime - I wanna cheer too :)

Katie/The Family Chef said...

I'm all about leaving comments on blogs lately so this is not the last you will hear from me! :) The cheer class sounds like so much fun! Your blog almost made me join Lifetime again instead of the Y, but alas, I joined the Y yesterday. I don't have a teacher to get me to go to the gym, but maybe all the talk about your classes will motivate me....I hope??

TTFN, Katie

Anonymous said...

Da game, I wanna hear about Da Game! LRH2