Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mom and Dad Arrive


So Lonny and I picked Mom and Dad up at the airport late Thursday night. Mom and Dad even joined me and Alice at Storytime on Friday morning, after which we drove out to Minnetonka to take Lonny out for lunch. Saturday, we took Mom and Dad (and Jaime's family) out to see the house - and we just get more and more excited to move every time we see it!!


After we showed off the new place - Lon and Jaime went out to lunch with her family - while Mom and Dad and I headed up to Auntie Sue's to help get ready for chili dinner. It was a great afternoon spent with family. Grandma and Grandpa were there - and all the boys came up for supper.

Saturday night, Lonny, Jaime, and I took advantage of having babysitters - Jaime got some much needed work done - whilst Lonny and I got to go over to Cousin Jon's to celebrate his birthday with him! (We also got a sneak peak into Michele's big Sunday - congrats Michele!)


Sunday was relaxing as Dad headed up to Lancaster with Grandma and Grandpa and Lon and Jaime started packing to get ready for their trip to Seattle. They are celebrating their 10th Anniversary out there! Congrats Lon and Jaime!

So - late Monday morning, Alice, Mom and I packed up the Scion and headed to Lancaster. The trip was very easy - Alice was a ROCK STAR!!


We've already had a great day and a half in Lancaster - I'll blog more about it later. . .and check for pics - as I don't have the cord to upload here! :)

No comments: