Thursday, January 01, 2009

Jerome Rockin New Year's Eve


Ok - I'm totally stealing Heidi's title - but I like the ring of it. Yesterday started out at Bob and Sue's. I went up there to put Grandma's hair in rollers. She and Grandpa came back to my place while I prepared for NYE guests. Grandpa kept himself busy with dishes, shoveling (Bella helped), and cleaning things I didn't even know needed cleaning!

I combed Grandma's hair out (I think I did a pretty good job) :) - and then our guests started arriving.




Between the Nordins and the Olesens, we had a good bunch of friends to share our Chinese NYE dinner. (yes, those are Chinese Cabbage Rolls you see there!)

After kissin' at midnight . . .




(Heidi - what can I say - love you dearly - but I hope there aren't too many more NYE parties where we have to kiss each other!)


. . . we continued our Rock Band game until we couldn't stay awake any longer! :)


Happy New Year Everyone!!

4 comments:

Heideldy Deideldy said...

Dudette! I totally loved your blog on NYE! hahahahaha. Hey, even if I FIND a man I may STILL KISS YOU ON New Year's Eve! HA!

Grandma said...

Happy New Year!
Looks like a fun time, great food, and Grandma looks good, too!

Love you,
Mom

jb said...

it was fun and the food was great!

Jon N. said...

Sunnyrita Shitzherpants? Excellent!