Friday, May 28, 2010

Cousin Katey Comes To MN!

Cousin Katey and 3/4 of her kids arrived tonight! They are here until whenever they want to leave. We have a fun-filled weekend planned - so they can see as many people as possible whilst they are here! Tonight we had "Family Game Night" . . haven't had one of these for quite awhile. . seemed like a good weekend to do it! But . . cousins got to chatting. . .and we kind of put off the games - until Kelsey reminded us that she came for some damn games!! OK OK OK!!! I love my family! :) Lots of these photos are me practicing with my camera. Katey has the same camera, Joey has taken a class. . so he was trying to teach me about all my bells and whistles. . . . I will definitely be taking a community ed class this fall!











2 comments:

Mama Kautz said...

how did I NOT see this post!! acccckkkk

Heideldy Deideldy said...

Hey girl, I don't know when you did all this updating but I was SOOOOO ecstatic to see all the pictures! Rock On!