Friday, October 01, 2010

Misty October Morning


So when I let the dogs out this morning - they went straight for behind the garage - and just barked and barked and barked! I figured that damn black cat that taunts them was sitting just out of reach for them . . or else there was a mass murderer hiding back there . . so I got on some shoes to go check it out . . .

There - 3 backyards away . .were the most stunning animals - staring right back at us! They totally knew that Baxter and Bella couldn't come to get them . .so they lazily watched us . .and me, especially I suppose, cuz they didn't know if I could get out of that invisible fence or not! :) I did manage to get back to the house to get my camera . . so here is one of the best shots I could get in the bad light - and so far away. :)

No comments: