Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Splurging on the Puppies

So I couldn't resist - I got new collars for my babies. I actually got them last week (whilst shopping for Lonny's and Jaime's birthday presents - but they didn't get baths until last night - so had to wait to wear their new duds!) I HAVE been looking for a few months - for cool new collars. (The old ones were ready to retire - I think they could have run off on their own!!)

Here's Baxter sportin' his new Paw-and-Crossbones Collar.



Bella Baby is hiding her new purple/pink designer collar under a neck full of hair - yes - time to call the groomer!





Question. How do you get dogs to sit still and to look at the camera? Hold a tennis ball where you want them to focus!! I can't believe it's taken me FIVE years to figure that one out!



Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Beautiful puppies - even before the new duds!

Love,
Grandma

Grandpa Jerome said...

Bella & Baxter,

You look Marvelous!

Grandpa

Mama Kautz said...

Brilliant idea on the tennis ball!!!! you could start a business....Pet portraits and then scrap them!!!!

Cool collars...did you happen to see any pink camo while you were looking??

They both look so happy!!