Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ok Tendrils, now I'm IT

I usually save these blogs for MySpace.. but then you'd miss out! - So here goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Would have been June 26, 1997 . . . . just finished my 2nd year of teaching . . . living with new boyfriend Paul. . .and working as an Assistant Manager at Blockbuster to make ends meet.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
June 2006 . . . teaching summer school (kindergarten). . . and writing curriculum. . .HEY! That's the same as this year!!! :) BUT - this year - I get to be playing with ALICE . . .instead of WAITING for her to arrive!

Five Snacks You Enjoy
1.) Pretzel chips and hummus
2.) Nacho chips and bean dip
3.) Cornbread crackers, Laughing Cow, jelly
4.) Onion crackers and artichoke dip
5.) Cheddar chips and Top the Tater

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
1.) Any song from Jesus Christ Superstar :) or RENT
2.) Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks
3.) Manic Monday - Bangles
4.) Nah! - Shania Twain
5.) Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
1.) Buy 2 houses - one for me - one for Lonny/Jaime
2.) Buy mom and dad a cabin in MN
3.) Set up a scholarship for former/current ESL students of mine who want to go to college
4.) Pay off my school loans
5.) Not teach summer school

Five Bad Habits
1.) I swear too much
2.) I gossip
3.) I like to snack
4.) I like to be in control
5.) I am a procrastinator!

Five Things You Like To Do
1.) Watch TV
2.) Scrapbook
3.) Host parties
4.) Hang out with my brother, et al
5.) Cook

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
1.) I said bellbottoms at one time. . and look what happened!
2.) Pinned pants
3.) Bikini
4.) My wedding dress ;)
5.) Lovepats :) :)

Five Favorite Toys
1.) My computer
2.) My Nano
3.) My cell phone
4.) My digital camera
5.) My Scion Xa

I am tagging:
If you read this far, you’re it! Start typing

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice list! :) Great job!

I AM SO GLAD TO NOT BE TEACHING THIS SUMMER.....have I told you that yet? :) I AM SO FRIED!

What are we gonna do in SPED w/o TT as our chair? :( That makes me not want to go back!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! :)

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ "5.) Lovepats :) :)"