Saturday, September 29, 2007

Shopping

I bought this today:



I paid the extra $79 to have it delivered and assembled - so I won't get it until the 13th . . . but that's perfect because the truck to pick up my old set comes on the 10th. My old set was purchased with my "apartment set" when I got my first place in Fridley back in '95. For $800 I got a sofa, loveseat, 2 end tables, a coffee table, dining table and four chairs. The living room stuff is long gone . . . and now the table and chairs are going to a teen-mom who is setting up HER first apartment.

This morning the puppies enjoyed DoggiePalooza in St. Louis Park - I have a few photos - which may come at a later date.

I also have an update on the Scion - I took it back to the 1st body shop - to show them the dent that didn't get taken all the way out. The paintless-dent repair guy was LITERALLY driving off to start his weekend - when the guy who was helping me stopped him and asked him to give me an estimate of how much time it would take to fix. The dent repair guy got down to get a good look - gave a few pushes of his thumb and VOILA! Good as new! :)

Ahh. . . life is good again!

1 comment:

Grandpa Jerome said...

I am posting so you know we are reading this.

We will see you this Friday, can't wait.

Love,

Dad