Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Updates: A Haircut, A Rental, A Play Date, A Picnic

It's been a busy few weeks - so instead of a bunch of in depth stories - you pretty much get a photo dump with some captions. Enjoy :)

Cut my hair a week or so before school started. It didn't get as short as I originally wanted - but it's growing out nicely - which is also a good thing . . . I hate that "in between haircuts" look. :)



Also in August - my baby Scion got a little bumped. . and while she was in the shop for 4 days - I had a rental. (actually two rentals) This was the first car I got - but after leaving the body shop to make the 2 mile drive to school - I had to call to change cars. I couldn't even see over the dash!! This was some big Dodge contraption - I ended up in a Mazda. . but Ohhhh wasn't it nice to have my little Scion back!! (which lasted less than a week - as I just got smucked in the school parking lot last Thursday - ((see last blog)). . . . update: Scion back in shop - hoping to be back out by Monday . . eeek)



So Sundays have been fun for family events. (Caleb's birthday was 3 Sundays ago - which was tons of fun - but Lon & Jaime have better pics of it on Alice's blog - so check it out.) Two Sundays ago brought the puppies and I to St. Paul for a play date with Ole (Jeff and Bridget's). Jeff was off huntin' - so Bridget and I just enjoyed sitting out in the beautiful weather whilst Baxter and Ole played around. Bella enjoyed herself too - but there were balls in the yard . . and once she has a ball - she could care less that other puppies are there! Here's an action shot (check out those facial expressions) and a group lovin' shot!




Finally - this past Sunday brings us pretty up-to-date. Jaime's dad is some big wig for the Three Rivers Park District. They had some big celebration out in Plymouth this weekend. I tagged along with the Jerome/Olesens as they met up with Joanna, Josh, Jerome, & Zach. We loved the free snickerdoodles, snowcones, and entertainment - and enjoyed a yummy bbq picnic lunch. After lunch Alice played in the sand at the playground - and then we were off for home!





And. . I think you're caught up! :)

1 comment: