Friday, November 09, 2007

A Bee & Some Pot Roast


So, whilst my tummy was tied up in knots waiting for that "verdict" from the City. . life DID go on last week. Alice Mae participated in her first "real" Halloween (last year she was just so little!)

She was a Bee. . I like to think of it actually as a Bee Princess. . . isn't she adorable???

Lon & Jaime took her all over the City to get her true Halloween experience - and ended up here. Even tho it was past her bedtime, Alice got to hang out for a moment. She watched the puppies like a hawk, begged Vanhtha to watch Blue's Clues, and posed for a bunch of pics!


Friday night, the Jerome / Olesens came over again - this time for dinner. V had a craving for Yorkshire Pudding. . and while we really don't know what Yorkshire Pudding is. . (yes, I know we could Google it) . . .we did the next best thing. He bought some yummy rolls, I made a roast (complete with potatoes, carrots, and onions) in the crock pot, and I made my very first real gravy!



I think you can tell by his face just how yummy it turned out. :)



This week at school was busy - it was the end of the quarter. Kids had today off, so I got a lot done at work today! Now the weekend is here again, the puppies are on their way to Fargo with Paul, and I'm ready to relax! (You know I'll have SOMETHING fun to report tho. . so stay tuned!)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

That's one cute bee!

Grandma said...

Great pictures of the Bee Princess :)

Your special dinner looks so yummy.

Enjoy your weekend,
Love,
Mom