Monday, November 05, 2007

The Week of Waiting is Over!

The ruling arrived today in the mail. No declaration is being made on Bella at this time! I got home and saw the thick envelope on the dining room table. . . .my heart started racing. After taking the dogs out to pee I ripped it open to find the letter announcing her freedom from persecution/label and copies of the City Ordinances about Dangerous and Potentially Dangerous Dogs.

Whew. I'm so relieved, but still bummed that this whole incident happened in the first place. . . oh well. . hopefully we won't be dealing with this ever again! Sorry for the rambling post - but wanted to keep all of you Bella-Lovers informed!!

3 comments:

Mama Kautz said...

Yeaaaaahhhhh WTG! Bella!

Grandpa Jerome said...

See, I told you that you had nothing to worry about.

Love to all of you,

Grandpa & Dad

Anonymous said...

ROCK ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN


lrh2