Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Car Wash Tomorrow

"What happens if I spill Liquid-Plumr® products on clothes, fabrics or rugs?"

One might ask this question if said bottle of Liquid-Plumr® had turned upside down in one's car during the trip from Target to home, and upon grabbing for it something caught and yanked the cover off, spilling potent bleachy-smelling gel all over the front seat of one's car.

This is Liquid-Plumr®'s response to the above question - as posted on their website:

Liquid-Plumr® products may bleach or stain colored clothes, fabrics or rugs.


So very helpful! :) So, I diluted my entire front seat - and dabbed with towels. . yes . . bleaching the crap out of my towels! . . . and now I keep my fingers crossed until I can get to the fancy car wash after summer school tomorrow! (last day of summer school, btw!!)

1 comment:

Grandma said...

So how does the car seat look tonight?