Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Here I am!

The end of July is in sight and I haven't been filling you in on my wild and crazy fun filled life! :) Ok - yes, it's been awhile (and I can't stand it when YOU don't update - so here goes) :)

July 3rd Party


I brought Alice to Amy-in-Anoka's yearly party. We didn't stay long - but enough to enjoy some yummy treats and to catch up a little with Terry and Judy!



Happy Birthday America!

I relaxed and enjoyed the day. I started off with a trip to the gym and then a massage. - Umm - hello! How have I never experienced this before! New splurge for ME - massage time! :) (Andrea was supposed to join me by getting a facial - but crazy events kept her from getting to the gym - which - probably saved her from some sort of fungal infection or something!)


I had dinner with the Jerome/Olesens - enjoying pool time and another favorite moment between my baby brother and his baby girl.



Happy Birthday Mandy!


Mandy is finally 30! I joined friends in Anoka to help celebrate. . .again - I didn't stay long. . and I guess I missed all the fun - including Brian having to give the cab driver an extra $30 to clean up the mess! :) :)

BeautiControl's Newest Consultants


Damn you Tendrils!! :) Andrea and I made the most out of our wasted Saturday we spent at our "consultant training."

Hanging out with Alice

I'm working more at Jackson this summer, and Alice is in Day Care 3 mornings a week - so I'm not hanging out with her as much as I did last summer - but trust me - I find time to steal her away!




Alice Mae as "Auntie Carrie"


Alice wanted "Lellow" or "Blew" ice cream - and we found some!


Just like Auntie Carrie!


On our way to the Princess Party at our neighborhood library.


Enjoying the twirly Princess dress.





Makes me so proud - she double dipped her fries in mayo and then ketchup!! :) :) Just like Auntie Carrie! :)



I hope to have an awesome end to July! I'll keep you posted (I promise!) :)

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Auntie Carrie, you have the cutest niece!!! Thanks for the update. I was beginning to think all the cameras had broken.

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I was really having withdrawls....next summer to see that princess was too long...what is this new side job with Tendrils??

Melissa said...

Don't damn me! ;)

I'm in that boat with ya! :P

Hope to connect sometime SOON!!!!!