Saturday, September 20, 2008

1st Night in New Brighton

I am getting ready to head on over to the new house - and will eventually sleep. I was thinking I'd do the second coat of "Apple Crisp" in the dining room - but I may actually wait until morning to do that. Of all the crazy things - the DishNetwork guy was EARLY - so I had to quick leave Home Depot, run home to grab a TV and the receivers - and met him at the new house at 10:30am. Whilst he drilled holes and installed the new Dish, I taped off the dining room and living room. Jaime and Joanna arrived a little bit later - they painted Lon and Jaime's dining and living room - and I got one coat done in my dining room. My bed is over there (thanks for the truck Joey!) - and my tvs are up and working - so I'll start sleeping there now - but I'll still be in NE packing every night this week! :) Ahhh. . can't wait til it's ALL DONE!! :)

No comments: