Sunday, September 21, 2008

Couch: Ordered

I slept at the new house last night - yeah - it was a little weird! :) This morning I got up and did that 2nd coat in the dining room (and there's STILL some spots that need touch-up! urghh!) After painting, I ran to the apt. to shower - grabbed a bite to eat - and then ran out again to switch vehicles with Joey. After getting my little car back (yay!) I went to Dania where I met Lon and Jaime who were already shopping. Not even an hour later - we had both purchased new furniture! Mine is special order - yes Dad - I'm a princess! - so it will take a little longer. For now - I'm going to use Lon & Jaime's big red couch (I need furniture for my LOST weekend!). I just packed up my bathroom (which was the goal for tonight) - and I'll be heading back to my new bedroom for some zzzzzz's. (Did I mention I can't wait for this to be all done?!?!?!)

No comments: