Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Furnace Update

For those of you worried about me in this 30 degree weather . . . the furnace has been working fine since Sunday. I called Northern Heating and Air - they're sending me the application to join their membership. I've missed the free fall furnace tune up - but I can still do it - for a discount - and if Lon/Jaime do it the same night - we get another discount - for being one call for the service guy. Heidi, Excel also has stuff like this - but none were as cheap as Northern. I will re-check this after I get the info from them - but Excel has the appliance protection, with added services like preventative stuff. Anywhoo - I'll research still.

Thanks to all who have been thinking of me this week! :)

2 comments:

Mama Kautz said...

glad you have heat....I can't stand the house getting down to like 66 or 68 I can't imagine having no heat! acckkk

Amy Hines Kramer said...

Glad you are all moved in and settled for the holidays... and you have heat! I have to read back in your blog to find out all the details of your move. Hope you are well -that Alice of yours sure is a cutie-pie!