Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Catch-Up


Ok ok okay! Here's a QUICK update - with a few words - and some cute pics!


April 12th - Easter Sunday was calm. I headed over to Inver Grove Heights to join the Nordin kids for an awesome buffet breakfast at Khoury's. The food was YUMMY YUMMY - and even tho I didn't get ham leftovers - it was nice to not have to clean up!

I got a few pics of the cutest family ever before they headed out to meet Jaime's family for dinner later - and I got to hang out and enjoy a quiet Sunday.





We've been enjoying the nice weather - and getting out the grill as much as possible. I think everyone likes hanging out outside!




April 24th - Some of the best days ever just can't be planned. I took the day off to see my dermatologist (a mole that was bugging me) - ps - biopsy came back totally normal - and ended up meeting Heidi for lunch - who was hanging with Gen & Penelope - so it was four ladies for lunch!!

After lunch - Heidi and I headed to some history museum she had to go to for a class. It was fun - and informative! :) Of course - a perfect ending to our field trip - a stop at Cold Stone was necessary! (have you tried their iced coffee?? YUM!)



. . . and an ending to the perfect day - a snuggle with Alice!

No comments: