Saturday, August 29, 2009

End of Summer

I know I haven't been keeping up with my blog - so here are just a few shots from the second 1/2 of August!

Happy Houseaversary to Us!


We celebrated a year in our house by going to one of Alice's "faves" - Applebees!


BBQ @ Don & Julie's



Alice and I went to St. Paul to join our Nordin cousins in celebrating Jon & Zach's birthdays. The food was awesome - and BONUS that the Ice Cream Truck drove by!






























Trip #1 to the State Fair


I went to the Fair with The Cutest Family Ever. The Mauch's joined us - and the best part of the day was the kiddie rides!
















Twins Game with Heidi


I joined Heidi for a game - and we found friends across the dome! First we found more Nordin cousins - and then Amy-in-Anoka's family!! Can't even remember if they won. .but this was officially the last Twins game I will ever see at the Dome!

No comments: