Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!



Another great NYE party at my place! Traditional folks (Jerome/Olesens, Benicks, The Nordin) . .and traditional fare (wayyyy to much food .. . including yummy homemade Chinese!) Added this year . . .Little Alice stayed up 'til the ball dropped in NY! (11:00 our time!! Holy Kamoley!!) She helped me shop for food for our party - and for decorations. She had a blast blowing up balloons with Julie - and then serving cookies to "our guests" as she called them :) :) Too too cute!! Another new thing this year - Wii's Just Dance. W.O.W! This is a workout AND it looks COOL! Like the people playing are REALLY dancing!! I did a bunch of these pics in my camera's athlete mode - and am dying for my brother to make a bunch into a gif file (little movie!) Whew! A great night - and a great way to ring in the New Year . .with my best buddies!




Alice agreed to let me buy these decorations. . . as long as she got to get the big-ol'-bag o noisemakers!


The Spread


Alice loved the "noise makers"


Cutest Family Ever likes to party!


Heidi and Alice loved playing with the balloons. (I think Heidi enjoyed it a little more)




True Dance Fever! (note Alice Chair-dancin' in the back!)


Can you see that we ROCK!!?!? (note the door open behind us . . we got SWEATY!)


Go, Jaime, Go!


Heidi and Alice take a turn.


Here's what the game looks like for the player.


Happy New Year Alice Mae!


The Morning After

2 comments:

jb said...

GREAT PIX - I love New YEars at Cha Cha's house

Heideldy Deideldy said...

TOTALLY Great pix! It is sooo fun to re-live NYE on your blog! Alice's balloon hair cracked me up all over again!