Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fun Filled Weekend

Ok - so on Friday night - I went to happy hour with Amy and Terry (et. al) after work. I was responsible - and came home early - due to early Sat. morning departure time.

Saturday morning - Lonny and I got up and hit the road - bound for Fargo. We had a yucky and rainy drive almost all the way to Fargo - until about 30 mi. out - then it was sunny! We got to Justin's around 2:30 - and while the boys practiced - I headed to south Fargo to hook up with Nancy. She and I went shopping for Julie's shower (coming up THIS Sat.!) - then picked up KFC - and headed back to Marc and the kids for some dinner. It was fun to see Nathan and Lauren - and fun that I think they actually remembered me from my last visit in April! :) After dinner I made my way to the Aquarium - where the boys were playing. When I got there - they were rehearsing. I got some video footage (as little bro requested) - and hung out waiting for the show to start. The Trans Ams didn't even make it to the stage until after 1am! This old body (& back!) is not wanting to stand around and listen to punk rock for 5 hours anymore! :) I think the boys had a really good time - it was a good trip.



Sunday - after 6 hours of sleep at Justin's girlfriend's apt - Lonny and I headed back to Minneapolis. We were hoping to be back in time for the Vikings - but didn't quite get up early enough! We did, however, make it back before 1/2 time. My Sun. afternoon plans were changed - and I ended up going to the Renaissance Festival with Heidi! (& Baxter & Bella!!) It was a good time - and I don't know who wanted the turkey leg more - Heidi- or the babies!



Monday - spent the day in a district meeting. Left meeting to bring my car into Scion ("check engine" light on again) but Scion didn't seem worried. Whatever. I'll bring it in again next week - cuz i'm sure the light just won't magically turn off (as Jeremy @ the service desk seemed to think. ANYWAY - came home to meet Heidi AGAIN - and off we were to see the TWINS! It was a good game to be at - as the TWINS clinched a playoff berth. HOWEVER, I missed most of the game due to issues. OH yeah! And guess who was there?? Genevieve and Lynch! Good thing we ran into them - cuz they kept Heidi company as I ran in and out of the bathroom!



Today - spent the day in a building meeting. (wow - when do i get to TEACH again??) Worked the soccer games tonight - and JUST got home - to THREE Victoria Secret underpants chewed up on the living room floor! Huh. Nothing like losing three pairs of $5 underwear to end a long day.

Ugggg. I gotta get to bed - the rest of this week is pretty busy. Two more nights of soccer - then the shower. Life is fun!

No comments: