Saturday, October 21, 2006

Beautiful October Saturday

Today was a perfect day. I started out printing with Lonny. We had a great print. No problems - and we made good time. (and the posters turned out pretty cool too!) (Coming soon: link to art when Lonny can post on gigposters).

Anyway - instead of getting home to my cleaning and laundry - I found myself joining Ethan and Paul at the dog park. I love that I carry my camera around! You never know when the scenery will look like this!



Minnehaha was brilliant today - and the perfect place to play with your favorite puppy! (or puppIES as the case may be!) Who could ask for a better day??





Minnesota is so awesome in the fall! The dogs had a great time - Ethan got really dirty - and everyone pooped out in the car on the way home!



I just got back from dinner/tv at Lonny & Jaime's. My house needs to get picked up and my laundry is still dirty (except for my comforter that is currently in the dryer - and about ready to get cuddled into!) - but I'm glad I didn't waste this gorgeous day inside!

2 comments:

Mama Kautz said...

I love the first pic!! We have wonderful colors but nothing like you guys......Very Cool!!

Anonymous said...

Love, love those pictures. You'll have to frame them.