Saturday, October 07, 2006

My baby is FOUR!



Bella turned 4 years old yesterday - and I kinda forgot. The only reason I knew at all was that our friends from Dogster emailed to wish her a happy birthday! Geez - what happened to the days of doggie parties, gift baggies, and new birthday toys??? I guess the pups are just getting too old for that huh?? :) Well - last night after I was reminded - I got out the Frosty Paws - and both Baxter and Bella celebrated while I sang "Happy Birthday." (not kidding!) :)



Today we continued the celebration with our new puppy friend, Atticus.



Julie and Mike got a new dog about 2 weeks ago. They brought him down to the cities to meet some of Julie's family. I dogsat while they were all at lunch. Cousin Julie came over and we took the three dogs to our neighborhood dog park. Atticus enjoyed meeting all the other dogs - and luckily knew us enough to come back home with us!

This is Baxter (big curled tail on right) and Atticus (black butt on left) along with some other "Park Pals" welcoming a newcomer to the game.



Well - it may be a little late - but Bella will get a new dolly. (Yes, Baxter will too. It's hard to rationalize with a dog that it's HER special day - not his.)

Ok ok - don't twist my arm - here's two more adorable shots from the backyard today:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures. You've got the most adorable puppies. Especially the one that like to give me kisses.