Monday, November 20, 2006

Becky's Married!

Saturday morning - Amy and I took off for Fargo. We arrived around 3pm - so before we checked into our hotel - I drove Amy around campus a little. I showed her one of my apts and where my dorm once stood. The wedding was at 5pm - a very pretty evening event. (the church was across the street from ANOTHER on of my apartments - so I made Amy check it out as I drove thru the parking lot - also - took the long way home - so drove by my little run-down house I lived in on Main - in total - Amy saw 4 of my former dwellings!) We enjoyed the reception that followed - and even enjoyed retiring a little early to the hot tub and some beers. Either our age showed a little - or the fact that we weren't with a big party group - I think we were in bed - watching TV by 10:30! It was a fun weekend - some girl chat and bonding . . . oh yeah, and of course - Becky's married now.

No comments: