Saturday, November 04, 2006

Spoil Yourself

Ok - so I FINALLY got my car in to get washed today. (for those of you hard-core fans - you know it's been on my "to do" list for over a month!) - ANYWAY - I recommend everyone spoiling themselves once in awhile with this little gesture. I splurged for the "Velocity Package" - or something like that - like everything got a once-over - even the tires got some sort of magical black spray. I brought my little car all the way up to Spring Lake Park for a visit to Perfect 10. I hadn't been there since I lived in Fridley - but it was just as I remembered it. I brought my car in - dusty dash, crumbs in all the crevices, and leaves covering the floor mats. I left the carwash in an almost-new looking car. I love the little joys in life - and, yes, this was the highlight of my day! (Oh - except for seeing BORAT with Cousin Julie! - yes, you must go see it - unless you're easily offended - in which case bring a friend - you can be offended together!)

Also - Congrats Julie and Mike! I hope you had a great WEDDING DAY today! *smooches*

1 comment:

Grandpa Jerome said...

Your car sounds like brand new. So, how was the movie, were you offended? I watched the trailer, it looks funny. Oh well, I am kind of a "red-neck" anyway. Only 15 days until you get here. I can't wait.