Sunday, April 29, 2007

Craftsravaganza

I officially became a part of the craft fair with this collaboration with my brother. Here are our Unitus Dolls - Lonny designed and screen printed them - I sewed them - we both stuffed and finished them. I'm pretty proud of what we accomplished. I think we got a bunch of "first timer" bugs out - and truly - even tho they were a lot of work - I'm looking forward to the next edition of dolls!

Yesterday's craft fair was fun. And. . . I really wasn't IN the fair much. In the past I have helped Lon and Jaime - by giving them breaks for bathroom, to get food, so they can look around at other booths. . . but yesterday I spent most of the time outside with Alice. She's a Rock Star when it comes to being cute and cuddly ALL DAY LONG! Inside the fair - Alice and I checked out some of the booths and sat and listened to the Roe Family Singers - and MY niece - who was the youngest kid sitting there - was clapping along to the beat and clapping at the end of each song! (She's freakin' talented!)

Alice and I also tooled around the State Fairgrounds in her stroller, took two naps, and played with toys on a blanket in the grass. The first time she got cranky was when we were actually packing up to go home - but it was way past her dinner time - and she was ready to EAT!

We've all had a long couple of days - and pretty much crashed last night. Now it's Sunday - the craft fair is over - and I need to CLEAN MY HOUSE! :)

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

PHIL said...

WOW! Those are awesome dolls. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

did u clean ur house yet :)

Carrie said...

Who is Anonymous?? Sign your name! So many people know that I've been working on that. . I'm thinking it's Julie -cuz she had to call to brag about her clean house. . Jules - You can eat off of my kitchen floor - it's SCRUBBED!

:)