Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring Break

Spring Break has started!

Actually, I kinda started it a little early - last Thursday night. Amy, Becky & Miriam came over after work for our first official "Girls Night." It was a lot of fun - but we paid for it Friday. (The kids didn't have school - but we had to go in to work for a 1/2 day of grading and stuff.)

Friday (still sick - at this point -it was day #6 of this damn cold!) - went to TWolves with LRH#1 (aka JULIE).

Slowly but surely - we all got moving Saturday to get on the road to Detroit Lakes. Jaime, Lon, Alice and I joined the rest of the "Hunter Girls" for our (almost) yearly reunion. We played some cards, ate, visited, and even introduced Alice to a swimming pool. (not so much yet) :)

We drove home Sunday in slushy/rainy weather. Well! I guess that was our hint to Get Outta Dodge! :)

We left for Vegas last night - Alice did great on the plane! - she slept! :) Now we're up and moving - actually the Jerome/Olesen's are napping - but we're here - and enjoying the sun and 70/80 degree day!

Stay tuned for Spring Break updates! :)

2 comments:

Mama Kautz said...

I am soooo jealous you are where it is warm!! and with Alice Mae...she isn't even my neice and I want to give her kisses...my neices are all grown and one has kids of her own already...sheeeeesh LOL enjoy LV

Grandpa Jerome said...

When are you going to update your blog.

I Love You,

Dad