Sunday, May 11, 2008

Friday Night Bowling & Saturday with the Polocks


Friday night, Amy (in Anoka) and I took our other class bowling. (Only 4 were able to make it - but it was still fun!)


I got a great deal - for about $20 total - each kid got shoes, to bowl for an hour - and a $2 game card for the arcade! The kids wanted to upgrade their arcade cards so they could play Laser Tag - but no one had to pay the additional $4 - cuz the cards were actually loaded with $6!! Laser Tag was actually the highlight -and of course - I came in 2nd!



After bowling and laser tag - we went to Old Country Buffet A great time was had by all - and to top it off - one of the kids was celebrating his birthday the next day - so we sang to him at dinner!

Last night I met up with my Polish relatives at Kramarczuk's. It was a great time - and maybe at one of these gatherings I'll actually try something new - but hey - the pierogi are pretty darn good!! Check out Heidi's blog for better pics - but here's what I've got:

Roll Call:



Cousin Frank & Cousin Fred (Probably the most unflattering pic of these two handsome guys ever!)


Cousin Heidi, Auntie Mary Joy & Greg, Cousin Loretta & Eddie


Don & Cousin Julie


Trophy Bride Joan, Cousin Poppy, Cousin Susie, Cousin Frank


Cousin Jon & Geneveive, Me, Chris & Cousin Jill

See you all next time!

5 comments:

Grandpa Jerome said...

Great Pictures!

Some of these Pollacks have to learn how to smile however.

Thanks for the photos.

Dad

Grandpa Jerome said...

As for the Frank & Fred show, I would say too much Pevo!.

Or too much Beer.

Dad

jb said...

damn I'm cute :)

You are an AWESOME teacher!
love u

foxx said...

hi carrie,

i was nice seeing you yesterday and i was pretty excited when alice let me clean the ketchup from her fingers and did cry (which seems to happen often with females). if you catch the potting bug i would suggest northern clay center -- great teachers and plenty for open studio time -- which is the key to becoming a potter. i have taken classes there - on and off - for quite awhile -- they do a fantastic job.
email me for my address tomw@northdaleconst.com

bye -- tom wilebski

Heideldy Deideldy said...

AHHH in case you haven't noticed...you haven't blogged for like 3 weeks!!!

ahem ahem! Impatiently waiting for CareBear updates! Love ya