Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Vegas Trip - Day 1


Teachers had to report today to submit grades, clean/pack, and check out. This year was the quickest for me as I was ready to leave school at 11:30! (I should plan a trip EVERY year!)

Terry and Amy had lunch with Terry's parents. . . I had lunch with the Jerome/Olesens and met up with Becky and Andrea at Andrea's house. Brad "drove" us to the airport (ok, well I drove . . but it totally helped with my "issues!")

We all met up at the Humphrey Terminal at 2:30pm (flight at 4:15). While Amy, Becky, and Terry checked out the bar - Andrea and I chatted and shared an iced mocha something and watched the carry-ons.

The beginning of the flight was a little bumpy - but other than that - uneventful (= good!)Becky and Andrea watched LOST (uhhh.. tv show about a plane crash. . uh. .) Amy and I watched Ella Enchanted . . Terry read.

We landed in Vegas just a little late - but made our way quickly down to baggage claim. (not before Anxious Andrea got on the tram just before the door closed - and before the other 4 of us could board) - well we were soon reunited - and found mom and dad greeting us at the carousel.





A quick ride to mom and dad's and we had beverages in hand and yummy fajitas in our bellies - ready to start our vacation!



No comments: