Monday, June 30, 2008

Second 1/2 of June

Yes - life has continued after the vacation! :) Here is the last 1/2 of June in pictures:



Alice was very happy to have Auntie Carrie home from Vegas. Here she is after a trip to the park. (Yes, she dressed herself!)



Beautiful Minnesota summer night. . . Lonny's patio . . . the ice cream man cometh . . and Alice enjoyed her first frozen treat out of a truck!




I will definitely have to do a "Mao" scrapbook . . . this is what Alice calls cats. Here is another outfit that she put together - with matching "Mao" t-shirt and socks. (I guess the teachers at daycare heard about her "Maos" all day long. :)



I knew I'd be spending more time with Alice again this summer - so I finally went and got my own booster seat for my car. I think I found a pretty cool one. . . Alice likes it too!





The Jerome/Olesens and I took in the NE Parade again. Good times - especially GO DIEGO GO on a stick, waving princesses, and flying candy.



Summer school has started. My 2nd Graders are pretty cool. Amy, Becky, and I are having a blast "working" with these kids.



Karly, who stayed with me the last 1/2 of May, is back again while she goes to summer school. It's been cool hanging out with her!



I've been doing more dinners with The Jerome/Olesens - we've taken turns hosting . . yes! I'm even having them over to my place! Alice warms up to the dogs quicker each visit!!




Already have a fun July planned out. . . stay tuned!

5 comments:

Grandma said...

It looks like you've had a full summer already! Thanks for all the great pictures.

Love you,
Mom

Mama Kautz said...

LOVE the booster! thanks for the update I was starting to get worried!

Anonymous said...

ummm July 12!!! No updates since June 30! We are lonely for uuuuuuu! So friggin lonelyyyyyyyyy....

Have you found a man that's keeping you busy? KIDDINGGGGGGGG

Love ya, Heidi

Jon N. said...

Chairman Mao welcomes you, and all little Marxists to the revolution!

Anonymous said...

OKAY SERIOUSLY! You need to BLOG! I am now IMPATIENTLY waiting for info! Yeah Yeah I know, I talk to you but it's FUN to read your blog!!!! LRH3! It's JULY 22 ALREADY!!!!

Love ya, LRH2