Monday, October 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Bella!


Bella is 6 years old today! To celebrate - she AND Baxter got to go to a new groomer (LOVE YA CHELSEA)! (yes - I know Bella's pic is blurry - but it's so cute!)


Baxter got the normal bath - Bella got the bath and "Golden" cut she has been needing for a LONG time. She even got cute little red bows in her hair!! (and they even stayed in - cool considering she had her head out the window the whole way home!)

Ahem - I won't even mention the part about Baxter poo-ing and then pee-ing INSIDE the Petco. . . oh well. . . he was excited! :)

Bella also got a new collar and leash for her birthday - as her old leash broke before summer - and she's been using a Christmas-y one . . totally clashing! :)

Ok - so these are the first pics I'm posting with my brand new camera - I promise there will be more once I figure out this new camera (and I also need to find my battery charger in one of these unpacked boxes!! :)

8 comments:

Katie/The Family Chef said...

Okay, okay, so hold on. You get a new house, a new couch, a new camera and now a new LEASH!! No way!!! I'm jealous.... Just don't go and get new Invisible Fence 'cause then I'll freak out...

Katie/The Family Chef said...

I forgot to say, Happy Birthday, Bella! :)

Carrie said...

I know! It's like I'm trying to stimulate the economy all on my own!!! EEK! (Shh - don't tell my dad!)

Grandpa Jerome said...

I saw your comment. You guys are stimulating the economy by buy a house, new furniture, etc. I think it's great, that is what everyone should be doing and it wouldn't be so bad.

Happy Belated Birthday Bella!

Dad

Stacie from MN said...

Happy Birthday, Bella!
I love the red bows!

jb said...

Bella looks awesome

Grandpa Jerome said...

Update your blog already.

Anonymous said...

Carrie -

I know you're busy...and I don't even have a blog so I don't know the time commitment it takes to maintain one. However - I check yours EVERY DAY and am waiting for a update. Not so patiently, either.

Genevieve