Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Found My Battery Charger!

Ok - So not really a good excuse for being behind in blogging - but I'm sticking with it for now.


Halloween was fun - I only had 6 kids - and then this cutie pie from next door (Alice was Abby Cadabby). After I turned off my lights - I headed up to Osseo to relax with some grownups at Ann's house! :)


Cousin Heidi brought me to see the Rockettes at the Target Center. It was a blast - My favorite part was all the Santas. Julie and Mary Joy went too - fun night.


I had my Pampered Chef party here last Friday. I love having people over - and it was a blast! Cousin-in-law Heather was our PC host - and she did a great job (once she figured out that teachers SUCK at being quiet and being good students!) :) Terry spent the night, and Heidi and Julie joined us for Lipstick Jungle after the guests left - another fun night.


Finally - this past weekend was nice and relaxing. Headed to The Container Store with Lon/Jaime/Alice - and then to IKEA (for shopping AND ice cream). I think the Container Store is my new favorite place! Holy Moly! There were organizer type things there I didn't even know I needed! :)


And then on Sunday, Alice and I headed up to Auntie Sue's where she and her daughters-in-law were making lefse. We missed Kyla - and the lefse making - but enjoyed pizza and playing with Paige, Caleb, and Hannah! (and Alice loved the "bread" - lefse!)


School's out for Thanksgiving break. I'm hanging out with my Nordin cousins for Turkey Day - and then plan to hang out at home - cleaning and scrapbooking and reading. Ahhh I love vacation!

Happy Thanksgiving!

**Side note - Not really totally satisfied with my new expensive digital camera purchase. My $250 camera worked great - great pics - and was nice and small (but the screen broke - which is why I needed a new camera). My new $400 camera gives kinda grainy photos - and is big enough to require a huge purse with which to carry it. Anyhoo. . maybe I'll take a community ed class - and learn how to really use this sucker. . but right now - I'm feeling foolish for spending the extra money on a "nice" camera.

4 comments:

Grandpa Jerome said...

It just takes time getting used to a new camera, personally, I don't like over paying for anything but that is how it goes.

These pictures look great.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Dad

Mama Kautz said...

we have a bulky camera too....PITB when I want to take it with...and it is kinda gaudy....like oh look at ehr and her big camera...I don't even know how to use it

Heideldy Deideldy said...

Dudette! I am just happy you finally BLOGGED! I was getting lonesome! Can't wait to see you Thursday and HANG WITH ME! Love ya!

Jon N. said...

Alice and Skittles.

Sweet pic!