Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged From Tendrils

The rules…

Find the 6th folder in your pictures directory and post the 6th photo in it.

So here are the instructions:

* Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
* Pray that you remember the details.
* Post it on your blog.
* Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.

So, my 6th picture in my 6th folder is: (Drumroll, please……..)



So really this is the 6th picture of the 6th folder of the 6th folder of the 6th folder (yes - iPhoto is THAT organized!)

I believe this was the first time that all (at the time) four 2nd Cousins were together with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. Chris and Katie had a BBQ - and we all just hung out. I know it was June (6th folder) of 2007. And as far as I know - this pic has not been recreated since Hannah Sophia came along. Hmm. . sounds like a Christmastime assignment for my sis-in-law and my cousins-in-law!

Ok - and now to TAG you people! I'll be checking your blogs this week - so get your "blogging" homework done: Katie, Sarah, Heidi, Katey, Jaymie, JB!

No comments: