Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dress Like A Student Day


It was Spirit Week this week - and today was "Dress Like A Student/Teacher Day" (so we dressed like kids - and they dressed like us) . . imagine my little 7th grader in white button-down shirt, tucked into black jeans, his ID on a lanyard around his neck, prop glasses, and a prop coffee cup from Holiday. . . (cute) - . . me - I just spent the day "saggin'" as my kids call it - wearing my brothers pants, oversize T shirt, and a huge hoodie borrowed from one of my 8th graders. During the day, I heard that I looked like a few things (all of which I agree with) :) - A student (totally successful in looking like one of my boys) - My brother (yup - Lonny's twin) - and a bull-dyke (sorry Lonny (and 8th grade boys) - but I have to agree that I definitely looked like some of my softball buddies!)


Mikki, Me, Becky, Amy, Sara in the morning (before my hoodie arrived :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was so bummed that I was sick this week! I would have loved this day!!!! :(