Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Except for getting hyped up about Alice's and Lonny's Halloween - I kind of hung out - got my 2 piece chicken dinner from Rainbow's Deli, watched Grey's Anatomy, and handed out candy . . missed a party at Ann's - but it's ok. . it was nice to just chill. Here are some picks of my night:



My first Trick-or-Treater (I only 2 more after Alice!)


Watch out! She's Wonder Woman!!


cutest girls at the party


Wonder Woman and her . . trusty sidekicks?!?!?


Baxter Delmar


Bella Sera


Notice the two babies in the doorway watching me take this photo!


Alice came over after trick-or-treating for some yogurt :)

5 comments:

Lonny Unitus said...

Cool to see all three pumpkins lit up. (The happy one was burnt out by the time we got home)

jb said...

awesome

Grandma said...

Great to see the update! Wonder Woman and her sidekicks is a super picture.

Just had to share that we snacked on spinach dip while we watched the Vikings, too.

Love you,
Mom

Cyndi said...

hi! I'm new to this whole blogging thing!-but i couldn't leave your page without telling you how great all of your pictures were! Especially these!! [ =

Melissa said...

Alice is adorable!! I love your pumpkin pics too! Very cute!