Sunday, February 18, 2007

Day 2 in Lancaster

Today was fun here in the tundra. I got up this morning to go to church with Grandma and Grandpa. (Julie went to the "other" church with her relatives.) I visited with Lea (yes, Jaymie - the one who rides your bus - expect her to say hi when she gets back to the cities!) :)




After church - Mendy picked me up and brought me out to her place for lunch and visiting. Trevor wondered if I was part of their family - and when Mendy said, "well, sort of" - then Trevor wanted to know "how is she sort of part of our family?" :) Cute. What a doll. It was great to spend the afternoon @ Spear W - and I'm anxious to host them in the Cities - as soon as I can convince Whitney Paige that I'll keep her safe from sex offenders - and I won't make her drive on the freeway! :)



Back to Grandma's for supper - Grandpa and I got ready for it - he told me Grandma was going to make a salad. Yum - How about boiled eggs for our salad? Sounds good. Know what happens when you put soft boiled eggs (cuz you didn't boil them long enough) - in the microwave? Nothing - until you cut into them with a knife - and then "POOF" - they explode! All over the kitchen! Grandma and Grandpa will be finding bits of egg for days at least!



It's been a blast so far. Julie and I have to get on the road tomorrow morning. I have a Dr's appointment in the afternoon. Oh well - all good things must end! :)

1 comment:

Grandpa Jerome said...

Floyd,

Boil the damn eggs more and they won't explode.

Your 2nd favorite son-in-law

Lon