Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snow Dogs

I came home last night to about 6 inches of wet snow - and it continued snowing all morning! Baxter and Bella are loving it though! It was hard to get them back inside last night - they played tug-o-war with Bella's ball.



This morning I went out and shoveled a path - the girls upstairs did the big job of finishing it (it was their turn). I shoveled out my car - with Julie's help - and hopefully I'll be able to actually get out of my spot tomorrow morning! At least Mpls finally declared a snow emergency - so the streets will be all plowed by Tues. night!

Here are some puppies enjoying the snow today. (With no cars moving this morning, B&B thought they were pretty cool - because they got to hang out with Mama in the front yard while she shoveled!)





Here's the view from the backyard . . . .



. . . And the front . . . . you can kind of tell how high the snow went up on the front door - it covered about 6 inches of it! I LOVE MinneSNOWta! :)

1 comment:

Grandpa Jerome said...

I am glad you like the snow and cold, you have to like it to live there.

I do like MN in the summertime, except for the Mosquitos.

I am in Marksville this week, just got here today.

Love Dad