Saturday, February 17, 2007

Greetings from Lancaster!

Well, we made it!



Julie and I drove up last night - and arrived in Lancaster a little before 11:30pm.

Julie's been spending the day with her relatives - Grandma and Grandpa and I have been visiting, making pancakes and bacon for lunch, and going up to wish Roger Weberg happy birthday. (Jana's birthday too, I guess!)

My eyes are doing good - I have a little headache right now - but not sure if it's because of my eyes - or just all the PHOTOS I've been looking at - Yes, I've already scoured 3 of Grandma's albums!

We're off to the fish fry here in about an hour - more eating! :)

1 comment:

Grandpa Jerome said...

Good to hear you made it fine and that you are not going to lose any weight while you are in Lancaster. The Fish Fry sounds great, wish I were there with you.

Take care of those eyes and give Grandma and Grandpa a hug from us.

Love,

Dad