Wednesday, February 28, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Ok - I have less than ONE hour to go on my birthday!

At school - my department gathered for Krispy Kremes and juice this morning. . .however I missed it - as I had a meeting! :) It was nice tho - and I got balloons and cards and a Caribou Card. . .so all in all - a good start to the day!

For the umpteenth (seriously - I'm not sure when this started) year - I surrounded myself with dear friends and crab legs for my birthday dinner! Yes, yes, a good time was had by all at Red Lobster! It was a yucky night weather-wise - but a lot of people made it! Miriam and hubby Travis, Terry, Lon/Jaime/Alice, Hayden, Bruneau, and Becky. It was an awesome dinner!

This was taken after Becky had already left - and Lon's taking it - so it's not the whole group - but you get the idea!



HERE's proof that baby bro was there! :)



My work buddies:



TOTALLY cheating - this photo was taken at work March 1st - but had to include Becky since the camera didn't come out til after she left (she had to leave early to coach).



Lon & Jaime left right after dinner - as the rest of us kinda hung out and visited - but after the chit chatting was over - I made my way to the Jerome/Olesen house for LOST and PRESENTS! Jaime made me these beautiful frames for the pups (yes, purple for my living room!) - and Lon gave me a print that I lusted after at the Skull Show. I have to include photos of the frames tho - because they were so freakin' awesome!



Thanks to all who thought of me today with emails, texts, cards, calls, sharing donuts, or going out to dinner with me! I truly am spoiled by all of you who love me - and I love you RIGHT BACK!

2 comments:

Grandpa Jerome said...

Happy Birthday again!

Great talking to you last night and I am happy for you that you had a great day,

Love, Dad

Mama Kautz said...

AWESOME frames :) what a cool sis-in-law glad you had such a great day