Friday, August 24, 2007

Alice Mae's Day of Meetings

Even though I had Alice all day today, it didn't stop my AP from scheduling a 9am meeting. It turned out ok - as I then scheduled another meeting right after. So Alice was a little Rock Star, as always, while Auntie Carrie conducted grown-up business. (Oh yeah, and while every co-worker who met her oohed and ahhhed.) Alice was SO good - that after the 2nd meeting - I stayed for a little bit to help Hayden (who was in to help ME!)


Finally - at about 1pm - we finally broke for lunch - and met Jaymie and crew. Lunch was yummy - and giggly - and then home to nap for 2 hours!! :)

Tonight was casual as Melanie, Fabio, and Luca came over to visit, enjoy some Taco Bell (yes, Fabio wanted to try it), and watch movies. And darn it! I forgot to take a picture again!!! (I even said, "when Luca finishes that bottle, I'm going to take a picture . . ." . . and then, yeah, forgot.) :)

Oh well - I'll just have to REMEMBER the fun night.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Great picture - looks like the big kids are Jayme's... ??

I wish I had the ambition to get stuff done as you have, Carrie!

Love,
Mom