Friday, August 31, 2007

A Fair, A Birthday, A Park, & A Wedding

First and foremost let me say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Joolie!
And - Congratulations to Fabio and Melanie!

Ok, let's blog!

We celebrated mom and dad's 35th wedding anniversary by going to the state fair last Sunday. It was a short, but sweet, trip - with just the right amount of over indulging! I do have proof that Lonny took Alice down the big slide - AND that she could see what was going on for at least part of the ride down! :)

Wheeee!



After a long 4 days at school - trying to get ready for the kids - who come next Tuesday - I took the day off today to hang out with Alice. We pretty much played, snacked, SLEPT for TWO HOURS!!, ate lunch, and then made a quick trip to the park before Jaime got home from work. I could watch Alice wonder, discover, touch, learn, etc. ALL DAY LONG!

Alice could rock this thing back and forth - all on her own!


Look Ma! No hands!


What?


Picking up each grain of sand is fun!



So Jaime gets home - and that's my cue to get my butt down to Lakeville. It was there that I was VERY lucky to witness the wedding of my Schmoopie (Melanie) to her Fabs :) (Fabio). It was a quick and sweet ceremony in front of a judge, after which Melanie and Fabio got into a limo to ride around the lakes and met up with us an hour and a half later at Bonnie's (Mel's mom's) house for Italian dinner, wedding cake, and wine! Great night!

awwww


The happy family


Leaving the courthouse to find a limo waiting outside!


My Schmoopie


I wish nothing but the best to my dear friend - and my new friend, her HUSBAND, Fabio!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

These pictures are all so awesome, and great to see you having such a great time..... but, it has been 2 weeks with no new pictures! What's up???

I love you,
Mom