Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Scrap Cabin

So I left school with the kids - and was at Jaymie's house by 3:30 Friday afternoon. Nancy was already there - and we started to load up my car. (Yes, we were taking my car - hello - I need to drive - and PLUS - my car gets way better gas mileage than Jaym's!) :)



It took some creative packing - but as you can see -we made it! :)

We drove for about 2 hours - and ended up in Wisconsin somewhere . . I think the actual address is Danbury? This place was great - the view was awesome - and the time was ours! We scrapped, ate, slept, watched TV, read trashy tabloid magazines. I was sick (sinus sick) so enjoyed sleeping in - without puppies waking me up at 6 am to pee! :)



There was another group of 4 there - so we shared the space -they were very nice. They were in charge of Friday night's meal (lasagna) - we made Saturday's dinner (tacos).



It was a blast - I got a lot done - and it was nice to "get away!'

3 comments:

Mama Kautz said...

I wanna scrap weekend away!! I am like you I HAVE to drive LOL Dale was lucky I let him LOL

Glads you had fun away hope your sinuses are better

Grandma said...

Neat weekend, and I hope you're feeling better now.

Where's the picture of the new hair?

Love,
Mom

Grandpa Jerome said...

Where is the new hair?

Dad