Wednesday, February 13, 2008

166.5

Was totally sick and in bed all day yesterday - but at least the scale was nice to me!!

And Now - from my friend Tendrils - who I thought had disappeared from Blogging (tee hee hee)

60 Things You Possibly Didn’t Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?

2 Bare-Naked Boppys ready for covers to be given as shower gifts (and probably a few tennis balls Bella left behind!)

2. When was the last time you threw up

I can't remember - and I'd like to keep it that way!

3. What’s your favorite curse word?

I like a few . . .

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?

Today kind of sucked - one of my classes was awful to my sub yesterday. . . . hmmm probably Karly, Andrea/Becky (during our "real" PLC, and Amy (not sure when, but I'm sure it happened) :)

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?

Sitting in the Department Leader Meeting

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Catching up on Scrabulous

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?

Sleeping!

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?

Nope

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?

I'm almost done (to Karly who is patiently waiting to use my computer)

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?

Chubby Hubby

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?

diet cherry pepsi

12. What are you wearing right now?

jeans, turtleneck, sweater

13. What was the last thing you ate?

eek - KFC popcorn chicken and potatoes (I hope that scale doesn't go up!!)

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?

nope

15. When was the last time you ran?

bwah ha ha ha. I don't run.

16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?

CPHS wrestling

18. Who is the last person you emailed?

I emailed Ann my 8th graders and their test scores to get ready for transitions next Tuesday

19. Ever go camping?

of course

20. Do you have a tan?

not much left - I think I hear the tanning bed calling!!

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?

only if there's a paper cup and plastic lid involved

25. What did your last IM say?

no clue - it was with Lonny tho

26. Are you someone’s best friend?

I have lots of good buddies!

27. What are you doing tomorrow?

Celebrating Valentine’s Day with Alice so her mom and dad can do something fun.

28. Where is your mom right now?

Hopefully home relaxing - but I bet she's doing laundry or something else "workish"

29. Look to your left, what do you see?

Vanhtha's computer (it's OFF!!)

30. What color is your watch?

I don't own one.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?

Sexy accents. (& Muriel's Wedding)

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?

Nope. Why would someone CHOOSE to be cut??

33. What is your birthstone?

Amethyst

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?

Driv thru - but we went in to KFC tonight - to make sure we got our entire order!

35.How many kids do you want?

I thought 2 or 3 . . we'll see I guess. .

36. Do you have a dog?

2 sweetie pies!!

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?

Melanie

38. Have you met anyone famous?

Danny Ponce :) Stan Shaw :) :)

39. Any plans today?

After this - it's Project Runway - then bed!

40. How many states have you lived in?

3 - MN, IL, ND

41. Ever go to college?

Moorhead State - BS and Hamline University - MAEd

42. Where are you right now?

In my dining room / office :)

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?

Too much going on at work

44. Last song listened to?

Can You Read My Mind (text message ring tone)
(and before that - Josiah Leming's MySpace page - dude should NOT have been sent home on American Idol!!!)

46. Are you allergic to anything?

hayfever and that kind of stuff. . .

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?

Melanie's old Docs

48. Are you jealous of anyone?

Nah . . . although Lonny's got a pretty cool little family goin' on

50. Is anyone jealous of you?

Bwah ha ha ha!! Right!

51. What time is it?

9:35pm

52. Do any of your friends have children?

uh. yup.

53. Do you eat healthy?

YES!! (Ok -don't count tonight!) - but YES!! Pretty much!

54. What do you usually do during the day?

Shape Minds :) tee hee hee

55. Do you hate anyone right now?

such a yucky word. . . .

56. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?

duh. But "hi" more often

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

35 (in TWO WEEKS!!)

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?

Nope! We was Po!

60. How did you get one of your scars?

both scars on my hand from kitchen glasses

3 comments:

jb said...

dude - turtlenecks are for old ladies

Grandpa Jerome said...

Happy Valentines Day Carrie,

Love,

Dad

Grandma said...

I hope you're feeling much better by now. Congratulations on the results on the scale, and don't believe JB - I love turtlenecks too, and I'm not old yet. :)

Love,
Mom