Thursday, February 28, 2008

Look Who's 35!!!


So I'm 35 today!

As always - I LOVE to celebrate my birthday - and today pretty much rocked! And even though I had conferences tonight - I think I made the most of the day! Here are some birthday highlights:

1. Opened cards from Mom/Dad & Jen/JP before leaving for work.
2. Birthday wishes from Roommate Vanhtha before he left for work.
3. Free Birthday Coffee from Caribou.
4. Birthday Donuts and Juice from Amy in Advisory.
5. Birthday Calls from Mom/Dad & Lonny on my "missed calls" when I got back to my office.
6. Cards, Gift Cards, E-Cards, Text Messages from friends, cousins, coworkers . . . ALL DAY!
7. Birthday cookie in morning meeting - as well as birthday song!
8. Birthday DINNER at Red Lobster with dear friends and family!
9. Birthday kisses and hugs from Alice . . . dear friends and family too!
10. Home to find Birthday emails, Blog Comments, MySpace messages, Facebook messages. (and another card - from Nancy!)

I think one reason I love to celebrate MY day so much. . is it reminds me so much of how many people really love me. Like will drive in sleety snow to have dinner with me . . .like will wake up at 6:30 to try and call me before work . . . like will think of me all day. . .

Yeah. I feel the love!

Ok - here are some pics from dinner tonight:







Oh yeah - and of course some cute Alice Pics:


Alice clinks glasses with Daddy. (A new game at dinner!)


What a big girl! (note napkin in lap!!)



Roll Call:


Birthday Girl (ME!) & Heidi


Matt & Amy (in Anoka)


Julie & Don


Coworker/Friends Becky & Andrea


Duh. Lon, Jaime, Alice Mae



46 minutes and counting - til my day is done! :) Love you all! I truly am blessed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 25 minutes left of your Birthday!

Had tons of fun as always Care Bear or is it Care Boob?

Cousin Heidi

Grandma said...

Happy Birthday, Again!!!

Sounds like a great day - and we can celebrate it for an extra 2 hours!

Love,
Mom

Mama Kautz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
acckk I didn't even think to text you I am such a dork! Celebrating with your mom....90 minutes left :)

Grandpa Jerome said...

Geez,

I totally missed this until today. Yesterday was a zoo at work with unfinished stuff for Monday. Ugh!

Looks like a great party, too bad we were not there to help celebrate, shucks!

Anyway, I don't think I am old enough to have a 35 year old.

Love,

Dad