Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl Ads

I actually paid attention - and even RANKED the ads this year. . . . here are my faves (and hopefully the link works - if you didn't catch it the first time):

7.
Bud Light

Add to My Profile | More Videos

6.
Pepsi : Magnetic Attraction Super Bowl 2008

Add to My Profile | More Videos

5.
Budweiser Clydesdales Superbowl Ad: Hank the Clydesdale

Add to My Profile | More Videos

4.
Doritos

Add to My Profile | More Videos

3.
Planters Nuts Super Bowl Commercial: Woman Attracts Men w/ Nuts

Add to My Profile | More Videos


2.
Bud Light Wine & Cheese Party Super Bowl Commercial

Add to My Profile | More Videos

AND . . .

1.
Diet Pepsi Max Super Bowl Ad: Ginseng & Caffeine; Wake Up People

Add to My Profile | More Videos


Not a true "Super Bowl Ad" in the entertainment sense. . but powerful in the "Captive Male Audience" sense . . .

Honorable Mention:



Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Mama Kautz said...

my #1 was your #2 it was funny....and the Bud Rocky theme was funny to me. You honerable mention was effective.....
thanks for that post....

Anonymous said...

I totally thought Justin would have been your number 1! Cousin Heidi

Anonymous said...

seriously - JT was kinda low on the list. Thanks for doing this cuz I haven't seen any of these yet. I love the Planters unibrow lady !!!
jb