Friday, February 22, 2008

Bedtime


I started suffering some Alice-Withdrawal . . . . so went over to Lon & Jaime's for the bedtime ritual. This included hearing the 4 new words she has acquired since I saw her last, seeing her new box/fort, and reading books before bottle/rock/bedtime. So - this book that she's had since I can remember is all about Mama animals putting their babies down to bed. The last page is a Mama putting her baby to bed. The last time we read this - and tonight too - Alice points to the Blonde-haired-Mama and then points to me. That last page is ME! :) So tonight I asked, is that Auntie Carrie? *Nod* *Point to Auntie Carrie* Then I pointed to the baby going to bed. "Is that Alice?" *Nod* *Point to self* SO freakin' cute. God I love her! :)

(Here's the page. Looks like me, huh?) :)

5 comments:

Grandpa Jerome said...

So I assume Alice finally did go to sleep.

You are a good Auntie Carrie.

The picture does look like you.

Kind of a busy day today, will talk to you tomorrow.

Dad

Mama Kautz said...

ADORABLE!!!

Melissa said...

Precious!!!! :) I agree---the photo looks like you!

Enjoy the weekend!

Grandma said...

Happy Birthday, Carrie!!!

(The emails I tried to send came back undeliverable, so maybe you'll see this, instead.)

You are an awesome auntie, a great teacher, a wonderful daughter, and a super friend! Have a great day.

Love,
Mom

Grandpa Jerome said...

Happy Birthday Carrie,

Tried to call but it was too late, you were at work.

I Love You,

Have a Great Day,

Dad