Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm a Bus Rider!

Ok, this week - my first week of vacation - I'm on jury duty! Some people are bummed about being there - me, I'm having FUN! I sat on a case Mon, Tues, and today - and after a 4 hour lunch/break - they excused us, saying the case was settled! The best part of all of this is "playing" downtown. I'm riding the BUS - ALL by mself! I'm eating lunch - for an hour or more! And I'm hurrying down the streets of MPLS like I have somewhere to be! :) I am having fun. So, I have to report back tomorrow at 9am - there were only about 30 people in the jury room at 4pm today - and there are 30 new cases for tomorrow - so chances of being on another jury are very GOOD.

Melanie is in Thailand - looking for a place to live. Sounds like she's having fun so far. Hopefully we'll hear from her soon - and get the big scoop!

I asked Jaymie how to post pics on this blog - so I'm going to attempt some soon! Be on the lookout for photos of BELLA LUNA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that I had a shout out, so I just had to write. Heyyy! Hope Melanie is doing good.