Wednesday, August 24, 2005

no pity for those who get dates

My goodness - at this point I would not be at all upset if some dude had his hands all over me. Three weeks in Thailand and I'm starting to wonder if I'm invisible. My friends and I have started to refer to our lives here as "Just in the City" 'cuz we ain't gettin' any sex! Maybe if I say that enough it will start to be funny.

Okay - the other things make up for it though. Like the people, the food, the weather (although I'm still sweating everyday), and my job. The kids call me Ms. Melanie - how cute is that? AND they actually thank me when I give them homework - well it's only happened a few times, but STILL!

I also love the Thai massages, they rub for hours and it costs about $5 - it's madness I tell you!

So Carrie keep the dates up because I am completely living vicariously through you at this point. Don't get me wrong, I will continue to go out dancing at the clubs and rub up against random strangers for my affection. But for actual dates - you're it sista! Oh and come visit me!!! Seriously - you better plan to be here for the entire summer! I miss you!

Ms.Melanie

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'll give Big Red your number - cuz you can have him! :p