Thursday, August 11, 2005

This Week of Loss


On Monday - I packed up all of Luna's stuff, put her in the carry thingy, and drover her to Bill's house (her new home). She was fine for the most part - I was a wreck. I was crying - knowing what was happening - and she had no idea! When we got to Bill's and let her out of the carrier - she ran around the house exploring - tail wagging. Bill was so excited to see her - and kept saying "Welcome Home Luna!" - so I think it will be ok. She probably loves being Queen again - and doesn't miss those nasty dogs at all! (However, Baxter spent quite a bit of time roaming around the apt. looking for his Luna that night.)

On Tuesday K and I broke up. It was a weird breakup in that it was MOSTLY done on instant messaging. We both just were kind of being there - and it was kind of "ho hum." I think we're both looking for something else. But it was good - first relationship for either of us after our divorces - so now that's out of the way! :) We still have talked on the phone - and he's online right now even - so we've im'd a couple of times. He'll probably be a good friend for awhile anyway - at least until one of us is dating someone else - and it gets weird (IF it does).

Yesterday I had the DAG group over for casual conversation. Julayne was home from Korea (just for a visit) - so I called the whole gang together - and a good number showed up!

Today I'm going to lunch with a friend from the district - and then scrapbooking with Nancy F and Jaymie. Should be a fun day!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I HATE when I drover things!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you think that you could drover over to my house. LMAO!