Monday, January 14, 2008

176.5

Ok. It's right there in black and white. That's what the scale said when I finally got the guts to step on it. And that's the end of that. I've started Week 2 of the Glamour menus. . and am finding it really easy. As I said before, I am feeling better, and losing weight would be a bonus. . . . HOWEVER. . I am currently at my highest weight I've ever been, and I'm not thrilled about that. So. I march on. I continue with the menus. Amy in Anoka and I will probably start walking or doing this "Toning Together" program at our school. . . but at any rate - I've eaten more vegetables this past week than probably in the whole month of December! (So, yes, I kinda hope I lose some weight too!). . .

Strawberry Shortcake for dessert/snack tonight. . . . yum!

4 comments:

Grandpa Jerome said...

Go for a walk, you will be fine.

I have had my highest blood sugars I have ever had, and I am not doing anything different except eating late and I have to change that.

You will be fine.

We will always Love you, no matter what.

Dad

Anonymous said...

I know this isn't any consolation - but your highest ever is my GOAL!!!!! But I know it is all about our feelings about ourselves. But you really are a hottie! Seriously!
LRH1
a.k.a. jb
a.k.a. The Muscle

Mama Kautz said...

you both can do it (insert best Arnold voice here) let's make the reunion next summer our goal date....I would say to hit the town as a bunch of hotties but not sure where to go in Lancaster LOL

Anonymous said...

You ARE a hottie and there is no way I would have pegged you for 176...I was thinking MAYBE 140 or 150...I am VERY proud of you for eating vegetables though! I LOVE my veggies!

You go GIRL!

Love ya, LRH2